GREAT FALLS COLLEGE MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Great Falls College MSU is a public post-secondary two-year educational institution affiliated with Montana State University. The college offers professional certificate programs both on campus and online and offers certification testing as well. www.gfcmsu.edu
Points of Pride
• Great Falls College MSU has 12 completely online programs in Business, General Education and Health.
• Programs in welding, carpentry and sustainable energy fill employer demands for skilled workers.
• Great Falls College MSU offers the popular Associate of Applied degree in Practical Nurse program.
• The Simulated Hospital at GFC MSU provides cutting-edge training to future healthcare providers.
• The college advances the region’s largest economic sector by offering 19 health science programs more than any college in Montana.
• Surgical Technology, Practical Nurse, Respiratory Care, Physical Therapist Assistant, and Dental Hygiene students maintain nearly a 100% pass rate on national exams